Quotes About Ages





I don`t believe one grows older. I think that what happens early on in life is that at a certain age one stands still and stagnates.




I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am.




I`m not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You`re as old as you feel.




In old age we are like a batch of letters that someone has sent. We are no longer in the past, we have arrived.




In youth the days are short and the years are long. In old age the years are short and day`s long.




In youth we run into difficulties. In old age difficulties run into us.




Middle age is the awkward period when Father Time starts catching up with Mother Nature.




Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever.




Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.




Middle age is youth without levity, and age without decay.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...