Young Ages Saying


Youth is when you`re allowed to stay up late on New Year`s Eve. Middle age is when you`re forced to.




People are so busy dreaming the American Dream, fantasizing about what they could be or have a right to be, that they`re all asleep at the switch. Consequently we are living in the Age of Human Error.




At the age of 16 I was already dreaming of having a baby because I felt myself to be an adult, but my mum forbid it. Right now, I feel like a teenager and I want to have fun for one or two more years before starting a family.




I grew up in a very religious family. I could read the Qu`ran easily at the age of five.




I would love a family. I`m at the age where the wish for a child gets stronger. But who knows.




To me - old age is always ten years older than I am.




So my father was a person who never lied to me. If I had a question, he answered it. I knew a lot of things at a young age because I was intrigued.




O, blest retirement! friend to life`s decline - How blest is he who crowns, in shades like these, A youth of labor with an age of ease!




Middle age is when work is a lot less fun and fun is a lot more work.




The question isn`t at what age I want to retire, it`s at what income.




Living in an age of advertisement, we are perpetually disillusioned.




When the historian of the Twentieth Century shall have finished his narrative, and comes searching for the subtitle which shall best express the spirit of the period, we think it not at all unlikely that he may select "The Age of Advertising" for the purpose.




In youth the days are short and the years are long; in old age the years are short and the days long.




Old age isn`t so bad when you consider the alternative.




A man`s age is something impressive, it sums up his life: maturity reached slowly and against many obstacles, illnesses cured, griefs and despairs overcome, and unconscious risks taken; maturity formed through so many desires, hopes, regrets, forgotten things, loves. A man`s age represents a fine cargo of experiences and memories.




Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.




Forty is the old age of youth; fifty the youth of old age.




Everyone is the age of their heart.




There was no respect for youth when I was young, and now that I am old, there is no respect for age - I missed it coming and going.




Old age is fifteen years older than I am.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...